Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Birthday Party Fun!

Wow!  It seems like it has been a long time since my last post, but with school starting and everything there hasn't been a whole lot of time for blogging!  The birthday party was so much fun!  We had so many kids here and they all had a blast sliding down the big slide.  The slide was dropped off at about 8:30 am and Garrett and Garrison started the party early!  They started sliding at 8:30 and I don't think that Garrison stopped until about 9:30 that night!  I hope you enjoy pictures because there are so many fun pictures I did not want to leave any out!


Thanks Mom and Dad!  Nobody really wants their kid to have drums......


The all had so much fun!!!

Mass Chaos!!!
Paige and Wesley
When your family comes over....you put them to work....thanks cuz!

What can I say.......

This is my girl.....well ok my cousin's girl, but she let's me borrow her!  Taylor!

We had yummy cupcakes!!!
This one is for Kara...I am finally in a picture!

We are pooped!

Sorry for all the pictures....but I couldn't just put one!  Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! The one of the boys asleep is precious and I LOVE the pic of you and Tom. Finally- thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige is a cutie love to get that swimsuit off and enjoy her pu--y

    ReplyDelete