 |
| I loved this house! |
 |
| Our Hotel! |
 |
Just me chillin on the inside of the hotel! Who knows someone important may have sat in that chair?? There were pictures of presidents and movie stars hanging all over the walls. We stayed at the Biltmore, which is a Historic Hotel!
|
 |
Just had to share this...if you know my husband, he always spills something on his shirts! He always either wears white or blue, this time, blue and white! We laughed so hard he had tomato sauce everywhere!
|
 |
Someone carved this pumpkin! Seemed appropriate for the day!
|
 |
Providence
|
 |
I so could live here!! Newport RI. It looked like this everywhere!
|
 |
Me and my Hubby!
|
 |
It was seriously perfect weather about 74 degrees and no humidity!!
|
Wow! So Tom and I headed out to Rhode Island for a weekend getaway!! He has a class at the Coast Guard Academy, which is in Connecticut, next week. So we thought it would a lot of fun for us to get away! We had such a great time! The weather was well let's just say.....PERFECT!!! We woke up to temps in the 60's with no humidity and I think the temp never got over 75 degrees! Oh my! Saturday the weather was beautiful! We got in the car and drove to beautiful Newport RI! It was crazy! What Tom and I really decided was that we really live in probably one of the ugliest places on earth! It was beautiful everywhere we went! We did a lot of walking! The little town was wonderful with shops and restaurants everywhere! We walked to what they call the Cliff walk, which is this area behind these million dollar homes where you walk and can see the ocean! Then we walked on the beach! It was wonderful! I will have to post more later.....I have to get to bed, but I wanted to get some pictures here, but it was a wonderful together time for us! We are very thankful that my parents watched the boys for us! We owe you one....ok about a million! More on our wonderful trip next time...but here are some pictures!
 |
This was a view from the Cliff Walk! It was beautiful!
|
 |
We went to this church where President Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy were married!
|
 |
Rhode Island
I am sure I have bored you enough with the pictures!! But the place was so beautiful! I'll have to post some more later, after you have recovered from all of these! Have a great week!
|
Beautiful!! O my, I am like drooling over these pictures..so want to see more! ;)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like an amazing place and perfect weather(you can tell by the pictures)!!
So Pretty!!
Ryan and I love to walk all around when we go to new places like that, just so much fun walking (w/ no kids), holding hands, talking, and dreaming.
The picture of you and Tom is awesome, I love, love, love your top :) Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to hear more.