Sunday, August 8, 2010

Love This Song!



I love this song from Kenny Chesney!  (I also love Kenny Chesney:))  I really do love football season!  I guess it has been soooo hot, and school is about to start, I was thinking of fall and football!  I can't wait for my boys to start playing football.  Well, I don't think that Garrett likes football all that much, but Garrison definitely loves football!  But you never know, they sometimes surprise you!   

By the way......I found out today that I am way behind the times on the Evolution of Dance You Tube Video.  I went to my Mom and Dad's today!  I told my dad he needed to check out my blog tomorrow at work so he could see this really funny video of this guy dancing....and he looked and me and he said "oh, I've already seen that, that's old!"  Seriously!!!  Where have I been, when my dad has seen something and I haven't.  I mean he dosen't even have a computer at home!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. We were just destined to be friends, I mean..Kenny Chesney! LOL ;)
    Football is in the air which means Fall will be here soon! Woohoo!
    BTW.. I already like your dad, he has your humor! ;)

    ReplyDelete