Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Garrett!

Well...I am doing this just a tad early!!!  His Birthday is actually on Monday, but with the party tomorrow and me having to work at school on Sunday I wanted to get this in a little bit early!  I can't believe that he is already 9 years old!  Where did the time go?  It seemed like only yesterday that Tom and I were anxiously awaiting his arrival!  Boy did he make an entrance....there is nothing like wanting/needing to come in the middle of an inservice at school, 3 weeks early! (I had toxemia, so he had to come early!) We could hardly wait to get our hands on him and I remember that Tom cried when the nurse said she had to take him back to the nursery!


Garrett Thomas Munoz- August 16, 2001

He has grown into such a sweet and loving little boy.  Well not really little!  He loves to draw, write, play video games, and fight with his little brother!  He has such a funny sense of humor, and he doesn't even know it!  He has a big, big, heart and truly cares for people and their feelings!  My prayer for my sweet boy...sure that he does well in school, makes friends, and all of those things that every mother wants for her child, but the most important thing I want is for him to grow up to be a good man!  Garrett your Dad and I love you very much!  Happy Birthday!

1 Samuel 1:27 For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him:

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Garrett! :)
    He will be a great man with a mom like you.

    ReplyDelete