Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Crazy Couple of Days!

Boy have I had a crazy couple of days....I got a call from my Principal on Monday telling me that we were probably not going to have enough kids for my class to make, so I would have to be moving to a new school!  Oh, my did the tears start.....I don't just mean the one or two tears falling softly down your face crying, I mean the ugly, snot, black mascara rolling down your face crying....tell me you know what I am talking about!  She basically said "don't start setting your room up".  So, Tuesday she told me that Mossman Elementary is where I would be going.  This is a beauty of a school, don't get me wrong...but change is so hard, leaving a great team, and a familiar family that I will miss seeing so often, I was so very sad, then came the other bombshell, it is a first grade position.  I was like "oh."  I have taught kinder for 12 years, and all in the matter of 2 days I have to change schools and teach a new grade, this was almost more than I could take.  My husband was very supportive through all of this and he did remind me often that I did not "lose" my job.  I thank him now for keeping things in perspective for me and not letting me go crazy!  I also had some amazing people praying for me and Kara gave me a wonderful verse that I think I read a million times and you know what???  God knows what He is doing and He is good!  So say hello to Mossman's 7th Kindergarten teacher!


Sorry the picture is small, but this is the outside of my "new" school!

Now the packing and moving begins!!!  I will have to post some pictures of my classroom once it is finished!  Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. We will miss you so, so, so much! :(
    But watch out Mossman, one great, amazing woman will rock Kindergarten this year!
    :)

    ReplyDelete