Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pictures of Boys

Ok, so I decided to take some pictures of the boys today....the main reason was that I needed a picture of them two together for the birthday invitation.  Garrett's birthday is August 16th, but we are getting one of those waterslides and they are kind of pricey, so my mom suggested that if we combine the two birthday's it would be ok.  Now Garrison does not turn 4 until December but we couldn't spend that kind of money right before Christmas, and he couldn't have a waterslide, so here we go combined Birthday party.  Anyway, they really made me work to get these pictures....well not Garrett of course, but Garrison.  I am going to let the pictures speak for themselves!!!

Not bad!  Kind of Sweet!

This one is just a teaser! I actually used this one for the invitation!

I love this picture!
Did I lie???
Do you see the rock?....He is supposed to be sitting on it!
I really can't believe he's almost 9!!
I try to be good....but I am soooo not!!!
My brother drives me crazy!!

Here we go!

Hope you enjoy!!!











1 comment:

  1. Why is it that the babies of the family are wild, crazy, and think no rules apply to them?! ;)
    Your boys are so, so cute!! Love the pictures, I need to book you soon for some family ones. :)

    ReplyDelete