Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just a Day at the Pool!

So, I don't know why we did not join the YMCA sooner?  They have so many programs to offer for the kids and not to mention the pool and the spray park are awesome!  I mean we have been going to the city pool this summer (when it wasn't raining), but the Y is really a nice place!  Anyway, we went last week and joined and today was the first day we used the pool and the kids had a blast!

They did not want to take this picture!! Do you see the cheesy smiles????

Did I mention the fact that I take them to the pool to get them tired!!!!  My little friend Garrison, he does not like to go to sleep very early, so I figure if I wear him out.....maybe he will sleep.  Although sometimes it does not work for me.  He will fall asleep in the car...and he is up till midnight!  AHHHH!!

Garrett


Garrison

I hope you have a Happy Saturday!  Summer is coming to an end very quickly!!!!  I can't believe I go back to work on August 13th!  We need to savor these moments they will be gone all too soon!

1 comment:

  1. Summer is going by way to fast!
    Enjoy your sweet time with your adorable boys. :)

    ReplyDelete