Friday, July 16, 2010

Twilight Obsessed? Who Me??

I honestly can't believe it...me...obsessed!  But it is true, I mean I haven't gone out and bought a T-shirt or anything (although, they do have some cute ones out there), I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!  Really, it started about 3 weeks ago....I happened to see it on TV, so I said let me see what this is really all about and Seriously....I couldn't believe that I did not get in on all of the fun sooner!  So I went out the very next day and bought the Eclipse book, since the movie was about to come out and I said I am going to read this book!  Now, I know I am a Kindergarten teacher and I preach you need to read, read, read, but let me tell you I don't really read!!  I mean I flip through People, or OK Magazine to see what's up with Sandra Bullock or whatever, but to read a whole book, give me a break.  Now, if you haven't looked through the book Eclipse let me tell you it has 620 pages!  Well, once I got started, I couldn't stop!  I read the book in 2 days!!!  So then I proceed to get the 4th book Breaking Dawn....Seriously, I didn't know it could get any better....754 pages!  So I am hooked here and sad that this was the last book and even though I had already seen Twilight and New Moon I decided to read them!  I just finished Twilight and I am about to start New Moon!  I really don't know what it is about them that got me hooked, but I am!  I am guessing it's pretty bad when your 8 year old says " Mom, are you like obsessed with Twilight or something?" and I can tell you all about Vampires and Werewolves.....oh my!



1 comment:

  1. You crazy, obsessed girl make me smile! You are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete