Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Very First Post

So I finally got this Blog up and going and this is it!!! Woo Hoo!  I want to personally thank Kara Prater for getting me going on this!  She really got me hooked, I just loved reading about her precious family and everything they did and so I....got hooked!  And here I am!  This is really going to be great, once I figure out how to like get pictures and stuff put in here, but hopefully that will come!

We had a fantastic Fourth of July!  We just decided to get in the car and start driving!  Tom and I were really having a great time enjoying talking to each other and the scenery, the boys on the other hand thought that we should already be at the place we were eating "by now" and they got a little fidgety!  We ending up driving to Needville and eating in this restaurant called The Jay Cafe!  It was wonderful!  The food was great, the service was wonderful, and they had cinnamon rolls the size of a plate!  And right next door they had the most beautiful garden area where we went and took pictures.  I will put some up, when I figure out how!  Our Church had fireworks that evening and the kids had a blast!  Tom and I did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment