Seriously....who couldn't get hooked on this??? I finally got to go see "the" movie with my good friend Kara and I loved it!!! I mean really what is not to love about these books/movies. You have your wonderful love story....well love triangle here, you have fighting, vampires, wolves oh my!! My darling husband thinks that I am totally crazy and he makes fun of me every chance that he can, and the sad thing is....I don't even care. I really knew that I was a little obsessed when Kara leaned over during the movie and said "which wolf is Jacob?" and I didn't even blink or hesitate or anything I was like oh he's the red one...just so matter of fact!!!! Seriously we both looked at each other and I was dying laughing!!! Thanks Kara for going to see this
A Different Kind of Love Story….
6 months ago







HaHaHa! Lets go see it again! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so in trouble, the book is amazing! I'm starting to feel stress when I can't read because um, well, I need to be mom or wife!!! ;)
My sister did say, she will so read it again right before the movie comes out....NEXT YEAR?! *sigh*