Do you ever have too much to do and you don't want to do any of it??? Well, that's me right now! I should be washing clothes, putting the dishes in the dishwasher, sweeping the kitchen for the 1 millionth time, cleaning the boy's bathroom and the list goes on and on. But what am I doing, do you ask????
I am thinking about how much fun we are going to have this week at Schlitterbahn! We are going on Wednesday to New Braunfels and then Thursday we are going to Schlitterbahn! We even rented a cabana! So excited!
Ok...so we went to Palm Beach on Friday with my cousin and her kiddos! Whoa, that was a lot of kids for us to keep up with ok....5 but it seemed like a lot. Well, anyway her oldest had been complaining that his legs were hurting for a couple of weeks and the Dr. had told her that it was growing pains....seriously, I thought that was made up. Well, anyway after I watched how much pain he was in and how he could hardly walk I told her no way! So needless to say....send your prayers their way! He has what is called Guillain- Barre Syndrome...you will have to google it! It is hard to explain, it is very rare, and serious. So we are glad they finally figured it out and are trying to get him better! So send up a prayer for Ty today!
Update on my little turkey: The Dr. thinks that he has a bone infection in his foot! So we have an MRI on August 1 at 12:30! I will keep you posted!
Happy Monday!







No comments:
Post a Comment