Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Braunfels and Schlitterbahn!

Well we had a great time!  I am probably going to do this in two posts because I took two cameras with us on the trip.  I did not take my big camera though...too much to carry, but we did buy this little cutie and I loved having it....

It is waterproof, so we took it with us to Schlitterbahn and played with it in the hotel swimming pool...it was a lot of fun!  The kids had fun the first night playing at the hotel swimming pool as you can see....






The next post will be about Schlitterbahn...because the pictures are on the other camera!  So we will go a little out of order!!!  Then we of course had to go to Gruene!  We ate at the Gristmill where the food was yummy!  Excuse my hair and makeup!  When you get a little color in your face remember to get a little darker make up!!!!  But we had a great time!










The kids did take some of the pictures....well enough said:) 

2 comments:

  1. We love Gruene...I have the Gruene Hall sign in our bedroom : o ) & we never miss a chance to eat at the Gristmill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun.. Love all the pics! :) And love Gruene.... Gristmill is awesome. Looks like you have had an amazing summer friend! :)

    ReplyDelete