Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Crazy Summer Fun!!!

So, we have been having some crazy summer fun here lately! Well for my anniversary my sweet hubby got me my beautiful new fridge! I love it!!! We decided to change our office into a playroom for the boys....we started that by buying a couch and new tv(although my friend Toni told me it did not look like a "playroom")....so maybe it's a game room!!!! We hung out with cousins and last but not least we got casts.....did I say casts...why yes I did. We have had it on for 2 weeks now and we have had 3. The one pictured is the first one....we have had all colors now....red, blue and black! We have had a hole, and cracked it, but I guess that is what happens when you run, and ride your scooter and jump on the trampoline with a cast on your leg! Still not sure what is wrong...we go Thursday to the Orthopedic and let him have a look, but at least we are walking better! Summer sure is coming to an end quickly!
Happy Tuesday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment