Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Getting Ready!!!

So I am sitting here among the folded clothes that need to be packed, but very ready to get out of town! We had a very busy day today! We stopped by and visited Ty who I am so glad to say is doing much better! He may get to bust out Friday! Although after visiting Texas Children's home will probably be boring, with the snowcone cart, the cookie cart, and the movies, and toys. Seriously, my boys wanted to go back! But, really we are glad they are getting our Ty better! Praise God!  So, I finally had time to post this post!  This was really yesterday's post!  So now the car is packed, and we are now just waiting for Tom to get off of work!  But here are some of our pictures from our visit with Ty yesterday! 




Sorry, they were from my phone....but as you can see everyone was having a good time and feeling better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment