Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm Loving This

Well....I must be behind the times, because I just found Picasa and I love it! But it is one of those things that I have to be REALLY careful about because I could become addicted to it very easily! But it really is fun making little collages!!! So this is really just for fun!!!

So...my little active one that is always on the go who we thought had a stress fracture in his foot...well we really don't know what he has! We went back 3 weeks later and the said the radiologist didn't see a stress fracture. I said well something is going on because it is not any better and the DR. agreed once she watched him walk. I mean it is terrible. He turns his foot in like pigeon toed it is terrible and he gets tired walking because he is having to over compensate because it hurts so much. Anyway we are going today to see a Sports Medicine DR. Why you say....well the Pediatric Orthopedic kept cancelling and they said that the Sports Medicine guy would be good to see too, so we are heading out there in just a little while. He has been walking like this since April......we need to figure it out!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. WHA...WHA...WHAT? You have just found Picasa? It is SO fun. I was only introduced a few months ago and I am ADDICTED.
    I hope the little guy is okay. :(

    ReplyDelete