I can't believe it is already December! Time is flying by so fast! So many things have happened in the last couple of weeks that I haven't even had time to sit down to blog about them! But I figured that since it was December 1st, I would share some of my Christmas stuff that I did manage to get put up! I usually put up much, much more. This year, I don't know if I am just too tired or what, but, well what you see is what you get:) I hope you enjoy! I hope that you are enjoying getting in the Christmas spirit as well! I haven't even thought of the shopping yet....oh my! I will post on Monday about our other big happening....having to do with Tom's job! Enjoy the pictures!
 |
| This is the mantel on the other side of the fire place. |
 |
One side of the fire place. This is probably my favorite! Other than the tree of course!
This is just the bar, looking into the kitchen. It's kinda boring!
The kitchen!
I put this one here, because I am getting a new table for my breakfast area! I can't wait! I will have to post a picture of it when it is delivered!
I really don't think this does justice to my tree! I really do love it!
I just love this wreath! I think I love it so much because my granny made it! She can't really see anymore, so she started giving her Christmas stuff away.....I know, I know, but that is what makes it so special. If you look at the swags on the mantel with the stockings....they match! I just love it!
Well, there it is! I forgot to mention that the Munoz family is getting a visitor this evening.....Elfin the Elf! So you will have to check back to see if his picture makes it to the blog! Happy Wednesday!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment