Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Garrison!

I can't believe that my little man is already 4 years old!  It seems like he was just born!  I mean he already talks like he is ten years old and wants everything that Garrett does, but I guess it really hit me the other day when he went to the bathroom.....no, no.....usually everytime he goes into the bathroom and the light is off, he yells "mom, can you turn on the light for me?"  Well, I saw him go in there....and I was waiting for him to say it....and then there it was.....the light came on, he could reach the light switch on his on!  Seriously, I thought tears were going to come right out of my eyes!  Now don't get me wrong, I have been waiting for this one to get older...I think because he is so naughty!!!  But, I have let him hold on to things just a little bit longer because his is my last one and it is hard:(  Like the bottle and the pacificer!  Now I knew that he was not going to go off to Kindergarten with those things in his mouth.....and he does not have them now...but we do still have blue bear and that is ok with me!!  Despite my conversation with God last night, Garrison did not wake up the perfect angel child this morning....and that is ok!


Garrison Michael Munoz-December 7, 2006

Garrison....you make us laugh and make us mad and wear us out most every day!  But our lives just would not be the same without you in it!  Although if you ask Garrett he may have a totally different opinion!  My prayer is that you will grow up to be healthy, happy and to become a great man!  We love you little man!

Happy 4th Birthday!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet little guy! :) He is precious...you should be proud momma.

    ReplyDelete