Ok....so it has been so crazy around here that I haven't had a chance to post about my hubby's new position! Tom has been a Captain in the Houston Fire Department for a while now, and so with a new Fire Chief being just hired recently he came in and decided he needed new staff. So Tom put in for an Assistant Chief's position! Over 100 people applied 40 interviewed and he chose 6 new Assistant Chief's and Tom was one of them! I am so very proud of him! It is really a huge step in his career and he so deserves it! He is going to do a great job!
 |
| Congratulations babe! I am so proud of you! |
 |
| Sorry....just like seeing his name:) |
 |
This is on the door of his office!
|
Woohoo! I kinda feel like I know someone a little "famous" locally! LOL. :) Congrats to Mr. Tom Munoz...so awesome.
ReplyDeleteMISS you & hope you get a lot of down time on your holiday break.