Well....our New Year's Eve did not go quite like we had planned! Tom called me yesterday during the day from work saying that he wasn't feeling right. He was sweating and just felt "funny". Well it passed and he was going to take his staff out to lunch and while they were all sitting there it started again. He was sweating and this time his head kind of went down and one of the guys there thought oh ok he's praying....well he soon realized he was not praying and something was wrong! Fortunately the restaurant was across the street from a fire station so they walked over and the paramedics checked him out and decided he needed to go to the ER. So he got there and I dropped off the boys and rushed to St. Lukes. Well we were there for a while and really nothing....and then a few of the guys were about to leave Tom's heart rate dropped to 30 (it's usually in the 60's) and people started flying in the room. It was the scariest thing....he couldn't talk, he had no clue what was happening! Once they got his heart rate back up he couldn't remember what happened and everything seemed blurry! He kept asking me the same questions that I had just answered! But he has not had an episode since then! We spent New Year's eve right here in the hospital and instead of hanging with the Sandovals and eating yummy food....we ate McDonalds and have been doing the hardest thing ever...WAITING! Sorry for the long post...I'll keep you posted when we know what's wrong! Happy New Year!
Hey you.. I found your blog.. And now I am worried about Tom.. What is the latest??
ReplyDeleteBTW, you look amazing... Praying for you both.
Read this last night..praying for Tom, praying for you!
ReplyDeleteKeep me posted, would love to help if you need anything!! Please don't hesitate to ask.
love ya bunches girl!