Ok....so I have been a slacker and haven't updated on Tom....well he is alive! He actually got out of the hospital on New Year's day! The Dr. of course gave what he had a name.....and I have no idea how to spell it so I am not going to attempt:) But basically every test that they gave him came back ok! He does have to go back in about a month and get another test done and check in with the Dr. So they said that what he has is where is heart rate will go really low....due to stress, or it could really be any number of triggers. The good news is, he can feel it coming on and he knows what it is and what is happening. He is supposed to lay down and put his feet up to get his hear rate to go up! The Dr. said that this could be a one time episode, or this could be something that could start happening more often...if this is the case we will have to cross that bridge if or when we get there. So there it is in a very professional nutshell! Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers!
Now on a lighter note.....since I haven't posted any pictures here are a few:
Happy Tuesday!







So glad to hear Tom is doing well.
ReplyDeleteYou are blessed with all those boys ya know, the updated pictures are adorable! Love the fun shots...needed to see some of the boys and Annalise's future husband! ;)