Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Cards

Ok...so every year I send out Christmas cards and I use Shutterfly....well this year I think they have out done themselves.  They have some of the cutest designs I think I have seen in a really long time.  I have been looking at them for two days and I think that I have added more and more to my list each time I look!  I usually just do the ones that are the cards that look like pictures, but this year I think I am going to do the photo cards!  They are beautiful!  I have always liked it when people send letters about what has gone on during the year....well they even have one of those to choose from....imagine that!  I was very impressed!  I am going to show you a few of my favorites, but you won't get to see the one I pick....until you get it in your mailbox!  Have fun looking!















Ok...do you see how you could go cute, or stylish, or pretty or whatever!  Oh my!  It is going to take me forever to pick something out!  Maybe once I have taken the boys picture, it will be easier!  Well go check them out for yourself.....






· Choose your favorite product from our Cards & Stationery page

Good Luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment