Fire Station 59 plus a few other guests
Last night Tom had a dinner for his fire station. He has been on active duty with the Coast Guard for awhile and these guys have been wonderful to him. So...he put them in for an award. They came out last night to present it to them!
Here is Tom giving the award to Captain Johnson
Tom giving the award to Chief Medina
Here they are with the Fire Chief
If you didn't know this....in the fire department anytime you do anything like, I don't know have a birthday, or make your first fire, have your first kid whatever it is....they don't give you the food....your have to bring it so Tom brought this........
Yum!
And this.....
Yum!
And I brought these....although I don't think they appreciated them nearly as much as I did!
Here are some random pictures of Tom's Fire Station brothers!
Thank you guys for keeping my husband and each other safe everytime you go to work! |
What a blessing Tom is to those men and vice versa!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics Cassie! :)