Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

How come I ask you.......do I have things envisioned in my head and then when we go to do them......they don't really come out quite like I want them to?????  Like the pumpkin patch!  I wanted my perfectly matching darling little boys to do just what I wanted them to....I don't know, like sit on about a million beautiful orange pumpkins for as long as I wanted them to without out complaining and do exactly what I wanted them to! And in magic land this is how our trip to the pumpkin patch went this afternoon, but in the real world it went a little something like this........""Mom, how long to I have to sit here, this is boring, are you done yet, I want a snowcone, I want a snowcone, I want a snowcone (whining, whining, whining).........."  Here are some pictures of our wonderful outing!





No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you....that is red snowcone all over Garrison's mouth!!!



Happy Fall Ya'll!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know...a pumpkin patch and 3 girls never goes well either! ;)
    Miss you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete