Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I hope that everyone had a Happy Halloween!  I think that they should make Halloween always on a Saturday....but nobody asked me!  Anyway, I gathered up the werewolfe, and the little green alien (who refused to wear a mask) and headed out on a school night to get some candy!  I had the job of walking around the entire neighborhood getting candy, while Tom stayed behind and handed out candy!  Here are some pictures of our eventful evening!

Garrett scared half the little kids in the neighborhood with his mask on!





The red eye was by accident....but it seemed appropriate for an alien...don't you think???



I hope you had fun with your kiddos!  Big or small!!!!





1 comment:

  1. I hope you are eating as much reeses peanut butter cups as I am! ;)
    BTW...love your hair, did you get highlights. Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete