Monday, October 4, 2010

Cake Balls

Seriously....Am I the last person to know about this or what????  I mean I am a serious cake lover!  I go to birthday parties, and weddings, and showers, strictly for the CAKE!  I did not know about cake balls.  Since starting at my new school I have had them twice and I love them!!!!  I had one today, I guess that is why they are on my brain!  Tom is having this thing for his fire station on Wednesday....and I ordered some to take to the station....Great Balls of Fire!  I mean really how cute is that??  But I mean along with all this cuteness does come a pretty big price tag, really $24.00 a dozen, but I couldn't resist!  I am going to try to attach a picture of the ones I ordered, along with the place I ordered from....she is in League City!  I will post some pictures of the thing at the fire station so you can see them in real life after Wednesday!  Happy Monday!




Great Balls of Fire......Too Cute!!!

Check her out:  http://www.angiescake.com/

1 comment:

  1. Those tiny little treats are dangerous! ;) Sinful, I say!
    Let me guess, did you get them from Fiona Bakery?! :)

    ReplyDelete