Monday, February 27, 2012

Can Winter Please Be Over......


I know....you are probably thinking why in the world am I looking at 2 feet....in some cute sandals.  Well, I am over WINTER!  I am so tired of this dreary weather, I mean where is the sun already!  When I come home from school all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch t.v.!  I think it is because it is so dreary and cool outside....so this is just me venting and saying that I am ready for these big oh things to be in some cute sandals and I am ready for the sun to be shinning!!!!!  So, I think I may just wear me some sandals tomorrow....just because! 

And these pictures....well they are just because I love them!

Yes I know he needs a hair cut!  That is on my agenda for tomorrow!  See I am blaming the weather!

Ditto!

1 comment:

  1. I wear 'em anyway!! :-) Will see you tomorrow, you better have them on!

    ReplyDelete