Fridays....Talking to my friend Toni today....I (we) have kinda decided today that I (we) don't like Fridays anymore! It has been 2 weeks ago today since my mom passed away. Wow....really kind of hard to type those words out, to actually see them. It is really kind of hard to actually be going on about our life without her! It was a little bit easier to go back to work with a room full of 21 kids to keep my mind busy...but I miss her everyday! I miss calling her every morning on my way to work to talk about....well everything....to call and talk to her about dumb stuff......to tell her about Mrs. Rodriguez's phone call the other night telling me how sweet and wonderful Garrett is.....and it is hard. I am trying really hard to talk about how funny she was...Lord was she funny....she would really be mad at me if I was sad all of the time, but still it is hard......
Fridays.....today my friend lost her second child Addison .......they just lost their little boy Cade not even a year ago and they lost her today. My heart is so heavy for their family. Please pray for the Carpenter family tonight and many days and nights to come. You can look at her blog via my blog The Carpenter's to read their story. They will need your prayers







I was thinking about you and your mom the other day. I also talk to my mom everyday on my way to work. I can' t imagine the empty hole in your heart right now. Just know that I am thinking about you : o )
ReplyDeleteI continue to think about you, especially when I am with my mom. I can't imagine your pain, and I am so very sorry for your loss. I truly admire your strength!
ReplyDelete