Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Boys!

Ya know somedays they drive you crazy....and somedays they do all kinds of wonderful!  So, I don't know if it was last week or the week before but my sweet Garrett...who by the way is getting way too big way too fast! I think I am going to have to blog about how I am about to lose it because this whole 6th grade parent night next week, and then thinking about Kindergarten next year for Garrison is just about to do me in.....anyway, my boy got first place in Consumer Science in the Science Fair for Popcorn Madness!  Almost couldn't believe it...but oh so proud of him!  On the same day at the Student Success Showcase we have at our school, he got the grade level award for caring....such a good boy!  I just love him!!!  He is such a precious boy with a heart of gold, and a personality you wouldn't believe! 



Now for the other one!  We took him on Saturday to compete in a mini rodeo!  I know.....kind of crazy, but he loved it!  When we finished he said "I want to do lots more rodeos!"  He almost finished top ten, but they kind of went slower with him on the horseback riding since it was his first time....ya think????  I thought he did really well!  Here he is....





That guy is whose horse we rode....he works for Tom and is so nice.  He and his son travel around and do all kinds of rodeos!

No comments:

Post a Comment