Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's Been a While!

It's been such a long time since I blogged so get ready for picture overload!

Iguana Park in Ecuador....notice I did not get too close!!!

Colored houses up on hills in Ecuador...they were everywhere!

Don't mind my face....I think the sun was right in it!


Thanksgiving Day Parade Downtown!

Thanksgiving Day Parade Downtown!


Really....Cousins taking shirts off on Thanksgiving and playing in sand!

The only Girl!  Isn't she a cutie!  Of course she took her shirt off too!

Happy 5th Birthday Little Man!

The Boys!

Momma's Boys!

The Girls at the Chirstmas Party...so fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cassie, you have such a beautiful family! You look amazing too; funny because I still remember the little girl I hung out with in jr. high. Ha! Why were you in Ecuador? What a wonderful opporunity to travel the world. We were blessed to the same and lived in the Philippines for 3 years! So excited to reconnect with you!

    ReplyDelete