So , as I was walking through the mall on Tuesday I looked up and saw about a billion people standing in line to see Santa! I know I am probably a bad mother that I did not take my children to see him....I don't really want to write the words here but this is probably the last year for one....if you know what I mean :( and I should have done it, but after watching those poor people stand in that line with their children being ever so patient...yeah right, I am glad I didn't.! But thankfully at school we have a day for just the faculty kids where Santa comes and brings your child a present.....wink wink....and they sit on his lap and it was just perfect for us! So check them out below!
I didn't get out a Christmas card this year....I can't hardly believe it. But take a look back and I may try to get a card on here!







Love the pics ; o ) You are a GREAT mom! Remember, the most important thing is family and time together. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteTricia