Ok...so Garrett went on a sleepover last night and well Garrison really HATES it when he is not here, so I no that this was not the best movie for my almost 5 year old to watch, but well we did! Really on a side note it was seriously good, I have not seen any of othe other ones and Tom finally gave up and went to sleep because it was really long.....but not me and little man....it was good. Well anyway, Garrison kept coming kind of in and out of the living room, and I knew he kept bringing cars and such in but I was not paying too much attention to him, but when he went to bed this is what I found.......
That is Optimus Prime and the autobots at the top and these guys.....well I don't exactly know, but he had them posed as well!







That is SO cute. Oh my gosh, kids are so dern cute!! Have a great weekend! :) ~ Amanda
ReplyDelete