Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Go Coogs!!!

First of all.....it has been so long since I have posted anything here.....I thought it might be like me and Scentsy if you  don't do something in so long you get kicked off!!!  Well this school year has been sooooo busy, I am finding it very hard to find time to get here.  If I do have any time, I really just want to sit:)  Anyway, this past Saturday we took the whole fam to the "Go Coogs" game as Garrison calls it.  Ok the      Uof H game!  This was the first time that we took them both.  Well we did take them when Garrison was 3 weeks old and Garrett was 5, but that almost doesn't count!!  They really did have a good time and WE WON!  The score was like 56-0, so we ended up leaving in like the 3 Qtr. and Garrett said, "What if we lose..........Well anyway here are some pictures just in case you forgot what my darlings looked like!  They are from my iphone.....so sorry............






It is getting harder and harder to get a picture of Garrett.  He either hides, or he looks like I am torturing him!!! 





1 comment:

  1. There you are! I was beginning to think kindergartners 2011 had you tied up!!! ;)
    So good to read about whats going on and see your sweet boys.

    ReplyDelete