I know right now it drives me crazy! When I have picked up a mess a thousand times....only to turn around and you guessed it....there it is again....but I decided tonight as I walked past these all over my house that I am going to miss this one day.....probably in the not too distant future!
I actually got a little bit weepy as I put the pictures in the blog just now, they sure don't stay little long!
Just for a little Sunday night humor....Garrison was crying and crying looking for one of these little cars.....he had me and Garrett looking and looking and all of a sudden both of them came running outside and Garrett said, "Mom, Garrison remembered where he left the car......in the refrigerator." I told you they were everywhere!!! Happy Sunday!







They are SO cute. SO cute.
ReplyDeleteSame here...only it's polly pockets and naked barbies all over the house. ;)
ReplyDelete