Ok, so I have been saying it for awhile, that I have wanted to start running. I don't love running.....I don't really even like running, but I have wanted to run in a race (fun run), not to win, Lord knows that would never happen!!! But, I figured that if I could lose 125lbs, I could run in a fun run, so today I started couch 2 5K, which most people know about....you listen to this person tell you when to walk and when to run and you do it everyday until you can run 3 miles! Well, I will keep you posted!!! Today was not bad.....especially when you have these BEAUTIES on your feet!!!! I am truly in love with these shoes....I did not want to take them off, but since they are the brightest pink I have ever seen, I guess I have too!
Happy Thursday!







No comments:
Post a Comment