Friday, June 24, 2011

Can You Guess.........

What we saw today?????

Cars 2!!!!  The boys have been waiting and waiting for it to come out and yay!  Finally it did!  Tom took half a day today and we all went to see it!  They have been well a little obsessed with cars lately!



Do you see those bags??  They are filled with cars!  They love them!  The movie was great.....but I did not know that we were seeing it in 3-D....I don't so much like 3-D......it makes me dizzy or something, but the kids loved it! 

This is off of the Cars topic but I saw it in a picture, so I thought I would post it.....a couple of weeks ago we finally decided to take Garrison to the Dr.  He had been limping on his foot for.......honestly I can't tell you how long!  It was at least a month or longer.  I thought that it was the splinter he had in his foot that he wouldn't let us take out.  But, we had gone to the park and Tom and I were watching him run and he was turning his foot in so far it looked as if he were going to trip, we decided to go!  Well.......Yes I get the Mother of the Year Award!  He has an OLD stress fracture in his foot!  Since it is already almost healed he just has to wear a little shoe, but honestly he does not do a great job at wearing it!  We are probably going to have to go back, he still limps!  Here he is wearing it!



Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment