Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy (early) Valentine's Day!

So, Tom and I exchanged Valentine gifts early this year.....really don't even know why.  I really don't know why we kind of went all out this year but I wanted to and I guess as you will be able to see, so did he:)  We usually just go out to dinner and that is pretty much it.  This year we exchanged our gifts....did I mention that I loved my gift!!!????.....and then we went to dinner over at some of our friends house!  This was probably one of my favorite years!

These were from Tom and the boys...aren't they beautiful???

I have been wanting some boots for a long time!  Tom did a wonderful job picking these out!  I love them!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those boots! So cute...just in time for the rodeo!! :)
    My Avery girl has been talking a lot about you and last year recently..makes us miss you bunches.
    Happy Valentine's Day Cassie! :)

    ReplyDelete