I just wanted to blog a little about my good friends that I work with! I started this school year in such....let's just say oh, I don't know chaos, turmoil, sadness you name it and I felt it. Well, these people have got to be some of the greatest people that I know and I honestly don't know if I could even imagine teaching anywhere else now. These friends have totally taken me in and taken care of me and I so appreciate that more than they will probably ever know! They make me laugh everyday....sometimes when I am not supposed to! I just want to say "Thanks!" I guess what made me start thinking about this was the fact that Nicole's last day for a little while was today. She is going to have her darling little Blake here in the next couple of days, and I was just thinking about how different things were going to be and how much we are going to miss her while she is gone. But just to let you see how much fun we have, this was today on our field trip........
I am not sure exactly who they sent this to....our Principal, or AP, but we were pretending to time contractions and we were at the Aquarium and an underwater birth????....see how much fun they are!
I love you guys!







No comments:
Post a Comment