Saturday, May 28, 2011

Proud Momma!

Well, I really can't believe it!  I can't believe that Garrett actually tried out for the Talent Show at school, he actually got in:) and I can't believe that he got up in front of 850 students and parents and performed magic!  I am so proud of him!  I am so proud that he had the guts to get up there and do it, because to be honest with you when I was nine years old......I know that I would not have been able to do it!  I am also so thankful that he goes to school with me and that I was able to see him do it!  He did a great job and was not even nervous!  Garrett I am so proud of you!!!!





Doesn't he look so cute????  That was his "Assistant" and if you ask me I think she is rather cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment