Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break Fun!

Well I can't believe that Spring Break is almost over!!!!  It seems like it went by so very fast....how come the work week doesn't go by that fast...although  there are only 10 more Mondays of school left!!!!  Anyway, I thought I would show you our Spring Break in Pictures and video.  We didn't do anything too exciting.  We went to the zoo with my cousin Mindy and her 3 kiddos and then we went as a family to the rodeo carnival yesterday!  Just FYI everyone else in the free world did these things along with us....really?  It was so crowded especially the zoo, so much so that when we finally found our car in one of the hospital parking lots my kids said "we never want to come here again."  Execpt that it was kind of fun to watch the monkeys eat their poo!  ha ha! Seriously they did that and we kept watching....I think it was for the real reason of did they really just do that.........  Anyway enjoy the pictures!












We also went to Paige and Wesley's Birthday Party and had a great time, we haven't seen them in a while and it was great to get to see them and talk to them!  Enjoy!  The video is in another post....couldn't quite figure out how to get it here!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! :) Looks like a lot of family time which is always so nice.
    Ha...we went to the rodeo on Wednesday & so did everyone else in Houston as it was value day...it was so crowded! Then, we hit Kemah on Thursday and well a local knows better...i've never seen it that crowded in my 8 yrs living here! lol ;)
    I think everyone stayed local this year and took advantage of all the fun stuff here.
    I needed a pic of you in your new boots...they are awesome! Hope you had a wonderful break. :)

    ReplyDelete